Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
Fairfield Suisun Chamber of Commerce is hiring!!
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team is looking for a highly motivated, strategic, and creative digital marketing and communication professional skilled in writing compelling messaging that delivers results utilizing data and metrics to drive growth. The successful candidate will design and manage marketing and communication efforts for the Fairfield-Suisun Chamber of Commerce and the Vacaville Chamber of Commerce.
Responsibilities Include (All Brands):
• Development of powerfully written narratives to communicate the value proposition of our expanding portfolio of services and programs to local businesses for the website, blogs, video, press releases, social media, emails, and collateral material
• Collaborate closely across all functional areas, including sales and advocacy, to deliver valuable information and deepen engagement with our members to increase retention and generate new member and sponsor opportunities
• Website design, digital content creation, SEO and SEM optimization strategies
• Develop and execute the overall marketing and communication strategy, and detailed plan, evaluating and fine-tuning for continuous improvement
• Prepare digital and event programming, presentations, and/or speeches geared towards the membership and public at large
• Design, execute and refine inbound & outbound marketing programs, developing thought leadership across all practice/technology areas driving traffic to online assets
• Establish performance metrics, analyze data analytics, and adjust messaging
• Managing programming to include webinars and online events, including outreach to panelists, creating and sending promotional emails, and management of event/ programming scheduling and logistics
• Work with subject matter experts across the community to craft messaging, including ghost-writing blogs and emails and premium content like white papers and case studies
• Management of editorial and integrated marketing calendars
• Maintain a regional media contact list
• Increase database growth and manage the quality of data through contact collection strategy
• Strategic development of marketing materials including content, pricing strategy, timelines, design/design oversight, deadlines, and implementation
• Sponsor recognition management
• Maintain communications plan, style, and brand guidelines to ensure consistent brand management
• Must be proficient with desktop publishing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, WordPress HTML Editor and MailChimp) and video editing software
• A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and an aptitude for collaboration
• Creative, out-of-the-box thinker who thrives on taking an idea and running with it, coming up with new approaches to standard campaigns
• Establish and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships with other staff and leadership
• Support and advance the vision and strategic goals of the organizations and their membership
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, who works well under pressure to meet deadlines while making sound decisions and accommodating shifting priorities
• Five years of experience in communications, marketing, or public relations
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in communications or marketing
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, a high degree of competency with a variety of industry-standard concepts, practices, and procedures
• Experience working with marketing automation platforms
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Successful project management experience, excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Intellectual curiosity, creativity, and a strong work ethic
• Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, CRM database background, website and video editing applications
• US Citizenship required, plus the ability to pass a background investigation
• Position is full-time employment split between the Fairfield-Suisun Chamber of Commerce and the Vacaville Chamber of Commerce 50%/50%.
• Salary is $55,000/year processed evenly between two chambers.
• No insurance benefits are available.