- High School diploma
- Six Months' experience working in human services preferred
- Valid driver's license preferred or reliable transportation
- DMV printout, if applicable
- Vehicle Safety inspection
- Background check
- Drug Screen
- First aid and CPR certification (we will provide training)
- Be computer literate or willing to learn
- Possess an understanding of and commitment to the philosophy of integration, normalization, and individual-driven services
- Be willing to carry out and share responsibilities
- Always be on time for shifts
- Respect confidential information
- Supporting adults with cognitive/intellectual disabilities who choose to live in their own homes
- Supporting our people to live fully integrated, independent lives in their community of choice
- Providing services that are customized based on individual and household routines with a variety of schedules
Duties may include:
- Assisting our people with personal hygiene and daily health needs.
- Menu and meal prep.
- Support our people to attend medical appointments and various errands.
- Provide support to maintain positive relationships in the community.
We are hiring for all locations in Solano County (Fairfield, Vacaville, Dixon, Suisun City, Benicia, Vallejo) and Napa!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour