Supervises all plant production activities on a specific shift. Responsible for meeting production schedules and standards, producing product in accordance with applicable customer requirements, and maintaining optimum production at the least possible cost. Supervises shift support personnel in absence of department supervisor.
Education & Experience Required
• College degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum requirement of three years experience in manufacturing, with the technical and managerial expertise required to successfully accomplish the job.
Requirements for Consideration
• Demonstrated “Lead by Example” work manner
• Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach and mentor employees.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully present information to groups of various sizes.
• Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and e-mail applications
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.