A non-profit company in Vallejo is seeking an Instructor! This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity and the pay is $14.50 hr.
As the Instructor, you will be responsible for the overall training to accomplish the goals and objectives of the participant's training program for adults with special needs.
- Developing and implementing participant programs in the domains of behavior, communication/social, community integration, employment, and recreation/leisure.
- Develop and implement daily support plans which includes the weekly training room schedule with input from the participants.
- Maintain ongoing data collection of participants objectives and ensure all paperwork is complete.
- Responsible for maintaining professional relationships with outside agencies, parents, RSPs and SCs.
- Assist in transportation of participants to and from their homes to program via SDS transportation vans.
- Supervise community integration activities, including work crews and field trips.
Experience and Education:
One year experience working with adults with developmental disabilities which includes behavior management experience.
Associate Degree with emphasis in Special Education or closely related field preferred.
Must be able to pass a criminal clearance, physical, and drug screen. Must have a vehicle in good working order, insurance, and a good driving record.
Call (707) 446-2150 Monday – Friday between 8:30AM and 4:30PM for an IMMEDIATE phone interview!
*Download the ExpressJobs app from the Apple Store or Play Store for up to date job openings. *
Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old, provide at least two verifiable references and show proof of eligibility to work in the USA.